To provide more support than you get on the platform, I also offer individual consultations on a one-on-one basis for a more in-depth look at your specific situation. You can view my LinkedIn profile here. Read more about this site here.
For a limited time, because this platform is new, I am opening the Founder’s Circle to a select few members at a heavily discounted price of $249. When you are accepted into the Founder’s Circle, you will get:
- An individual, personalized 60-minute consultation,
- A loan strategy recommendation based on a proprietary financial model that incorporates the complex repayment plan rules as well as refinance options
- Detailed review of multiple repayment plans, loan strategies, including refinance, along with the expected financial impact of following each of those plans
- Free, unlimited email support for your questions for a 6-month period
- Opportunity to shape this platform to help fellow-borrowers in future, by providing feedback and ideas
- Opportunity to get exclusive sneak previews and test rides of new features and offerings, for an entire year.
How it works
- You provide basic information about your loans and other details needed to assess the individual loan strategies and repayment options (a form that will take about 30 minutes to complete online)
- I run the model to understand and evaluate repayment plans and refinance options
- We meet over the phone (or in person if you are local) for a 60-minute consultation
In the session, we will go over each loan strategy, how it impacts your final cost, and what you will need to do to take advantage of the best options, as well as caveats and pitfalls to watch out for on your journey.
You can always contact me via email for unlimited support as you move forward on implementing the plans.
Please note that Student Loan Odyssey is a financial coaching service.
WE DO NOT CLAIM TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE ON INVESTMENT PRODUCTS OR OTHER FINANCIAL AND TAX MATTERS. FOR FINANCIAL ADVICE ON INVESTING OR OTHER MATTERS SPECIFIC TO YOUR SITUATION, PLEASE CONSULT A LICENSED FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
The recommendation is provided on a best-efforts basis, with the best information, knowledge and expertise we have available to us. We also make every effort to incorporate the inherent uncertainty in forecasting the future. Results are not guaranteed because the assumptions in our models may be different from how events turn out in the future.
We make every effort to maximize the transparency of the assumptions behind our recommendation, so that you can make an independent and informed decision on your go-forward strategy. We are fully committed to and make every effort to run our business in line with the Financial Self-Determination Manifesto.
Refinancing federal loans causes the borrower to lose access to income based repayment plans as well as the PSLF program.
We may earn compensation from advertising partners when you click on links on this site.
Student Loan Odyssey is not a debt settlement or debt relief company. We do not provide tax or legal advice.
Ready to take on the challenge? Click here!